So you’re ready to find the perfect spa. One that will meet all of your needs. There are so many options, so many manufacturers, so much to consider. Do you require a swim spa for exercise and recovery, a large hot tub that can fit the entire family, or a small spa for two? Will you be using your spa daily to soothe arthritis aches and pains, or will your spa use be more for recreation and relaxation?
In any case, it is important that you test soak in several different models so that you can determine your preferences and be resolute in your final spa selection.
Here are 5 good reasons why:
- High-quality spas aren’t cheap. Purchasing a spa is a big decision and a decent dent in your pocket book. You’d test drive a car, wouldn’t you? You test televisions at your local electronics store, don’t you? Why wouldn’t you test out the spas you’re considering?
- You need to feel the various seating configurations – with water in the hot tub – How else will you know if you like the seating position, if it’s comfortable, if you seem to fit it well without floating too far off of the jets? Speaking of jets – Do you prefer one particular jet pattern in one model over that of the other models? Do you need focused hydrotherapy on any particular problem areas? Have you considered jets that target the feet?
- You need a true sense of the size of the spa model you’re considering. Whether you’re buying a large 8 seater or a small 2 seater model, you’ll want to test the spa with as many of your household members as you can bring along. Do you feel comfortable or crowded? Can you switch seats with relative ease and comfort? Is there sufficient leg room for everyone?
- Most new, high-end spas have their own built-in, bluetooth compatible stereo systems. You might as well have a sound system – one that’s easy and safe to use with your mobile device. It’s nice to be able to control your music without the risk of dropping your phone into the hot tub! Some hot tub models even pair up with tablets so you can watch your favorite shows and sporting events from your hot tub! It’s important to test these features out with the jets running so you can experience the sound in a true spa environment. What’s listening to the sound system on a dry floor model hot tub going to tell you?
- Do you like the spa you’re buying? There’s no more important factor than that. Buy what you like. There’s only one good way to know if you’re going to like a spa and if you’re going to be satisfied with it down the line. Sitting in a dry floor model and reading the spec sheet isn’t going to gonna cut it. When buying hot tubs, Soaking Is Believing.
When you’re ready, give us a call to schedule your test soak appointment. We can accommodate you at both of our stores!
Atlanta and Doraville 770-285-5597
Cumming and Alpharetta 770-629-0723